What if there is an error in the order from us?
What if I want to return a product?
You can return a product by notifying us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 calendar days of receiving the order, both if the product and the packaging are in their original condition (security seals, boxes, etc.) and unopened product containers, otherwise they will be billed. See the section EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL.
Once the products have been received and their condition checked, we will proceed to refund them within a maximum period of 14 calendar days.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND LEGAL GUARANTEES
Can I return an order?
You have the right of withdrawal of the purchase without the need to justify the decision and without penalty of any kind, during the following 14 calendar days from the receipt of the order by you or a third person in charge of you and different from the carrier that delivers the order . Your decision to cancel the purchase must be communicated to us, within the aforementioned period of 14 calendar days. In the following link you can download the model withdrawal form:
It is important that you keep in mind the following conditions:
– the products you want to return must be sent to our store within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the order.
– The products must come unopened, unused and keeping their original packaging as well as their security seals (caps, transparent cellophane or stickers). Check the section EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
– You must be careful when preparing the products for their return. Protect them with paper, boxes, etc. but do not directly stick anything to the packaging. If the original packaging is affected by poor preparation, the return will not be accepted.
– The return will be carried out through the same means of payment used by the Client when paying for the order. Said refund will be made within the following 14 days, from the communication of its withdrawal, as long as we have received the merchandise within that period from the client.
Who should pay the return costs?
If you are the one requesting the return / exchange of the products, you must bear the shipping costs for the return and, if applicable, the new shipment of the merchandise.
We will only bear the shipping costs in the case of an error in the order on our part or because the merchandise arrived damaged or in poor condition.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
According to article 103 of Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, the right of withdrawal cannot be applied to the following products:
– Custom Products: Returns of custom products made according to the specifications ordered by the customer are NOT accepted. The custom products will be duly indicated on the web and in order to proceed with them, the client must first give their prior consent.
– The supply of sealed goods that are not fit to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after delivery. This includes:
* products con riesgo HYGIENIC-SANITARY risk such as masks or other products that could be susceptible to mentioned risk.
* open, used or unsealed products with a health-hygiene risk such as masks or other products for personal use.
– other legally contemplated exceptions that are not subject to this right.
Once the term established for the right of withdrawal, of 14 calendar days, has expired without Artymask having received any type of notification for the partial or total return of the order, it will be understood that the client accepts the order in full or, where appropriate, about those products on which you have not exercised your right of withdrawal, not being possible any successive claim in this regard, except those arising from the corresponding warranty on the products..
In case of disagreement, please contact us to try to solve the issue in the best possible way.